RSA Archer 6 has been released. There has been a lot of buzz about the new release. This RSA Archer release comes with a major overhaul to the look and feel of the application. The new user experience includes a new color scheme, new fonts, new icons, and new navigation. I like this change as it adds a sleek interface and has an intuitive layout.
Some other new features and capabilities include:
- A user landing page that shows pending tasks.
- End to end lifecycle support for operational risk self assessments.
- Enhancements for loss events, workflow routing, and metrics.
- Users have the ability to customize their dashboards (more so than Archer 5.x).
- New global search capability which includes the the ability to locate keywords or phrases in archer module records.
- Data filtering is presented in a user friendly way.
- Enhancements to both front end and back end administration.
As a long time Archer Administrator the RSA Archer 6 administration enhancements take some getting used to. All in all the change is a welcome one. It gives a facelift to an aging application presentation in the 5.x release. Here are some first glances of RSA Archer 6. [Images below courtesy of RSA via YouTube]
RSA Archer 6 User Dashboard with Task List:
RSA Archer 6 User Dashboard Mega Menu (layout change):
RSA Archer 6 Registering Loss Event: