In this GOGO (Give One, Get One) episode of Pwned, Justin and Jack discuss two recent breaches. The first, a breach of 23 million compromised accounts from CafePress that was disguised to users as a password policy update; and the other a recipe for a hot tub breach with a side of “hot, stinky soup”.
To access the articles we reference in this episode, check out these links below:
- Judgment against CafePress
- CafePress Fined $500,000 After Massive Data Breach
- CafePress Slammed After Major Breach Affecting 23 Million
- Hacking Into the Worldwide Jacuzzi SmartTub Network
- Jacuzzi Could be Hacked, Turned Into “Hot, Stinky Soup”, Researcher Warns
If you have any questions or suggestions, send us an email at [email protected]
If you like our content, please like, share, and subscribe! We’ll catch you next time.
Check out NuHarbor Security for complete cyber security protection for your business and a security partner you can trust.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/[email protected]